Sunday, April 15, 2012

Illustration Friday: Puzzled


Here's another image I've created with my touch screen.   It seems to be working very well and I feel like it's allowing me to explore a more freehand approach to my computer aided drawings.  I'll have to start adding color at some point but for now I'll keep it simple.



 
 Here's an additional idea I had for this weeks topic.  If I have time I'd like to complete this image in the clay style I've been developing.   But for now you can see sketch.  I have really been putting my touch screen to the test, and it's been passing with flying colors!  I'm finding very frustrating to "paint" in color on the computer as apposed to painting on a canvas or board. I guess I'll just have to keep at it.

1 comment:

  1. Great expression, and I think the lack of color really suits this piece!

    ReplyDelete